1. Develop or Refine Communication documents, i.e. key messages, talking points and briefing books.
2. Develop and prepare media kit, i.e. Agenda, Fact Sheet and Press Release.
3. Identify media and develop, distribute and followup media invitation (by phone and email) for max 30 journalists.
4. Supervise and manage media attendance on the D-day.
5. Assist interview and doorstop sessions.
6. Followup pitching stories to attending and non attending media.
7. Project report and result, i.e. PR Value.